You may find yourself in a emergency but happen to have a Chocolate bar on hand, and it can help you start a fire.
- Rub chocolate all over the bottom of the can
- Clean the chocolate off with a towel, cloth, or paper, rubbing and polishing as you wipe.
- Repeat this process several times until the bottom of the can is like a mirror.
The can has been polished enough when it shines and reflects like a mirror.
- Position the can in direct sunlight. Find a direct ray of sunlight and angle the bottom of the can so that the can reflects the sun’s rays.
- Place your tinder – dry leaves, sticks, or paper – in a spot where you want your fire, please be aware of your surroundings to control the fire.
- Reflect the concentrated beam off the can and onto the tinder, similar to how you might with a magnifying glass and a leaf.
- Hold the beam on the tinder until you see smoke. As soon as the tinder starts to burn, add wood to build your fire around it.
Please share this post if you found it helpful.Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/relatedblogs.liquid